POLL: Is the Dems’ “Wealth Redistribution” concept dangerous to America?
“Income Inequality” is the new catchphrase by Democrats, and it’s continuing to gain momentum.
Last July, former president Barack Obama suggested wealthy people should give up some of their income. “There’s only so much you can eat. There’s only so big a house you can have. There’s only so many nice trips you can take. I mean, it’s enough,” he declared, citing an “explosion in economic inequality.”
On Thursday evening, in his “State of the City” address, New York City mayor Bill de Blasio proclaimed that “there’s plenty of money in this city, it’s just in the wrong hands!”
New Socialist-Democrat congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez recently suggested up to a 70 percent tax on earnings over $10 million.
Former HUD Director and likely 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Julian Castro even threw out a 90 percent tax rate suggestion in a recent interview.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Is the Democrats’ “Wealth Redistribution” concept dangerous to America?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday