POLL: Do you agree with Trump, should Rep Omar return to her home country
President Trump took to Twitter Sunday with a hard hitting message that appears to be for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN).
Omar, who is a Muslim refugee from Somalia, is a critic of the president and often slams the United States and its policies on just about everything, including immigration.
Although Trump never mentions Omar by name, it is not hard to realize who he is referring to considering Omar and her friend, Rep. Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) are grabbing headlines this week for their spat with House Majority Leader, Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).
Trump writes: “So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run.
Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done.
These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!”
DMLNewsApp CEO Dennis Michael Lynch offered Omar an incentive to leave.
DML tweeted Sunday:“I will pay for Omar’s one way ticket back to Somalia, plus donate $10,000 each year for the next ten years to her favorite Somalian charity if she leaves the USA and remains in her home country for life”
I will pay for Omar’s one way ticket back to Somalia, plus donate $10,000 each year for the next ten years to her favorite Somalian charity if she leaves the USA and remains in her home country for life.
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) July 14, 2019
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?