POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s decision not to close the country again?
Most Americans are now getting fed up with the coronavirus lockdown and social distancing restrictions, and are ready for the country to open back up.
However, the CDC has warned there will be a “second wave”, and Democrats are resisting calls to open up the country, pushing for more stimulus money, along with elections held by mail, instead.
President Trump has insisted that America needs to get back to normal, and vowed on Thursday that he will not shut down the country again, should a second wave hit.
“People say that’s a very distinct possibility. It’s standard. And we’re going to put out the fires. We’re not going to close the country. We’re going to put out the fires,” Trump promised.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS? Do you agree with Trump’s decision not to close the country again?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Tired of your news being censored by the liberal social media giants? Tired of important news articles being hidden from your news feed? Here are two ways you can TAKE CONTROL TODAY:
- Download the DML News App to your phone today – it’s FREE! This will give you direct access to all our news articles, all day long, 7 days a week… UNFILTERED by the social media giants.
- JOIN US as a TeamDML.com subscriber. If you’re not already on board this growing movement of independents and conservatives, please get started TODAY! You’ll have access to powerful daily news shows and so much more! Get unfiltered news and commentary you won’t hear anywhere else!
Trending on DML News
- POLL RESULTS: How you feel about mail-in voting
- REPORT: Hillary STUNS with Memorial Day message ignoring military and supporting Dem governor
- REPORT: California makes announcement on reopening places of worship, in-store retail shopping
- REPORT: CNN Commentator: Trump ‘Not Healthy’ — ‘He Is Not Well’ at the Worst Possible Time
- REPORT: GOP Senate chairmen ask DOJ for records on former DNC consultant