POLL: Do you support ICE’s decision to drop off migrants in U.S. counties?
ICE, over the weekend, dropped off more than 300 migrants in Phoenix, Arizona.
And in Las Cruces, New Mexico last week, U.S. Border Patrol dropped off more than 100 asylum seekers at a bus station.
Hundreds of detainees from immigration agency facilities in Texas and elsewhere will be flown to San Diego for processing, and the Trump administration is preparing to release hundreds of asylum-seeking migrants caught along the southern border into Florida’s Broward and Palm Beach counties, with no plans to house, feed or care for them.
Do you agree with the latest approach by immigration officials and the government to disperse migrants into the U.S.?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: LA residents fed up with officials, demand change after homeless crisis spirals in city
- REPORT: Trump blasts Google over report of manipulated voters
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: Trump trolls with meme of Trump Tower in Greenland
- VIDEO: FEC chair: Trump is ‘damaging to our democracy’
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- UPDATE: HUD moves to crack down on undocumented immigrants in public housing
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry