POLL: Do you support ICE’s decision to drop off migrants in U.S. counties?
ICE, over the weekend, dropped off more than 300 migrants in Phoenix, Arizona.
And in Las Cruces, New Mexico last week, U.S. Border Patrol dropped off more than 100 asylum seekers at a bus station.
Hundreds of detainees from immigration agency facilities in Texas and elsewhere will be flown to San Diego for processing, and the Trump administration is preparing to release hundreds of asylum-seeking migrants caught along the southern border into Florida’s Broward and Palm Beach counties, with no plans to house, feed or care for them.
Do you agree with the latest approach by immigration officials and the government to disperse migrants into the U.S.?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Judge denies DACA student’s request to remain in the country
- REPORT: Deal on Trump border bill looks dim before break
- WARNING: Dramatic bodycam video documents ambush that killed rookie cop
- VIDEO: Trump explains why he talks about a third term
- BREAKING: Iran lawmakers chant ‘Death to America’ as U.S. called ‘terrorist’
- REPORT: Buckingham Palace calls pest control after Queen ‘horrified’ by rodents in royal kitchen
- VIDEO: ‘Police Haters’ Taunt Officers At Scene Of Shooting That Killed Female Cop