POLL: Do you think Epstein committed suicide?
Disgraced billionaire Jeffrey Epstein died Friday night by apparent suicide in his jail cell at New York’s Metropolitan Correctional Center. Epstein was awaiting trial on federal charges of sex trafficking. He was found unresponsive at around 6:30 a.m. ET., the Federal Bureau of Prisons said. Staff started life-saving measures and he was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
No foul play is suspected in his death, and authorities believe Epstein hanged himself, according to CNN.
About three weeks before his Friday death, Epstein was found unresponsive with marks on his neck that appeared to be self-inflicted. He was placed on suicide watch, but reports say he was no longer on suicide watch at the time of his death.
After his death, #ClintonBodyCount began trending on Twitter, which has become a popular theory for internet users and Americans who believe the former President Bill Clinton and failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton are behind the untimely deaths of key public figures in recent years.
We ask you: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide, or do you believe one of the other theories?
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism