POLL: Do you think Epstein committed suicide?
Disgraced billionaire Jeffrey Epstein died Friday night by apparent suicide in his jail cell at New York’s Metropolitan Correctional Center. Epstein was awaiting trial on federal charges of sex trafficking. He was found unresponsive at around 6:30 a.m. ET., the Federal Bureau of Prisons said. Staff started life-saving measures and he was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
No foul play is suspected in his death, and authorities believe Epstein hanged himself, according to CNN.
About three weeks before his Friday death, Epstein was found unresponsive with marks on his neck that appeared to be self-inflicted. He was placed on suicide watch, but reports say he was no longer on suicide watch at the time of his death.
After his death, #ClintonBodyCount began trending on Twitter, which has become a popular theory for internet users and Americans who believe the former President Bill Clinton and failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton are behind the untimely deaths of key public figures in recent years.
We ask you: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide, or do you believe one of the other theories?
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott