POLL: Does facial recognition technology used on the general public make you uncomfortable?
Facial recognition technology is no longer being used just to identify criminal suspects – now it’s used practically everywhere on the general public – sometimes without their knowledge.
Today we reported that the world’s largest hotel chain – Marriott International – will start using facial recognition software in China to allow guests to check into their hotel rooms.
The Los Angeles airport is testing a program to allow facial scans to be used a your boarding pass.
Facebook also uses the facial recognition technology on their users, making it easier to tag people in your posts.
It’s practically everywhere! Does this make you uncomfortable, or do you consider it a convenience?
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – we’d like your opinion.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan’s letter to AG on bias may have prompted high-level departures from Mueller’s team
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute
- REPORT: Hope Hicks, AMI agree to turn over documents for House probe into Trump
- REPORT: Police chief’s daughter kills self, 2 kids in murder-suicide
- VIDEO: Fox News Hosts Tear Into Trump Over John McCain Attacks
- EXCLUSIVE: DML responds to Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s tweet about “white supremacy”