POLL: Do you feel confident about the direction the U.S. is heading?
According to a recent Rasmussen Reports survey, 41 percent of likely U.S. voters feel the United States is heading in the right direction, which is down one point from a survey held the previous week.
The telephone survey was conducted from June 24-28, 2018, in which 2,500 people participated.
We’d like YOUR opinion. Overall, do you feel more positive about your future, and the future of your children and grandchildren? Are we headed in the right direction?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds