POLL: Do you feel confident about the direction the U.S. is heading?
According to a recent Rasmussen Reports survey, 41 percent of likely U.S. voters feel the United States is heading in the right direction, which is down one point from a survey held the previous week.
The telephone survey was conducted from June 24-28, 2018, in which 2,500 people participated.
We’d like YOUR opinion. Overall, do you feel more positive about your future, and the future of your children and grandchildren? Are we headed in the right direction?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- CLAIM: Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi