POLL: Have sanctuary city promoters finally awakened to the costs of illegal immigration?
Pro-immigrant supporters of “sanctuary city” policies have fiercely denounced President Trump’s efforts to stop illegal immigration, claiming all immigrants must be welcomed and embraced.
However, after the president began threatening last week that he would release the thousands of illegal aliens pouring across the border into sanctuary cities ONLY, Democrats were outraged.
Pop singer Cher, who has been a staunch Trump-critic and once said she would be willing to take illegal immigrants into her own home suddenly expressed growing alarm on her twitter account this weekend.
“WILL TRUMP”REALLY”DO WHAT HE JUST SAID HE WOULD⁉️WILL HE FLOOD MY STATE WITH THOUSANDS OF”RAPISTS,&
MURDERS”(His Words)AS A PUNISHMENT⁉️WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT IS HE⁉️WHAT KIND OF MAN IS HE,” she demanded.
In another tweet, Cher echoed a concern Republicans have been expressing for years, writing, “I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants, but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+🇺🇸Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More.”
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Have sanctuary city promoters finally awakened to the costs and dangers of illegal immigration?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)