POLL: Have sanctuary city promoters finally awakened to the costs of illegal immigration?
Pro-immigrant supporters of “sanctuary city” policies have fiercely denounced President Trump’s efforts to stop illegal immigration, claiming all immigrants must be welcomed and embraced.
However, after the president began threatening last week that he would release the thousands of illegal aliens pouring across the border into sanctuary cities ONLY, Democrats were outraged.
Pop singer Cher, who has been a staunch Trump-critic and once said she would be willing to take illegal immigrants into her own home suddenly expressed growing alarm on her twitter account this weekend.
“WILL TRUMP”REALLY”DO WHAT HE JUST SAID HE WOULD⁉️WILL HE FLOOD MY STATE WITH THOUSANDS OF”RAPISTS,&
MURDERS”(His Words)AS A PUNISHMENT⁉️WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT IS HE⁉️WHAT KIND OF MAN IS HE,” she demanded.
In another tweet, Cher echoed a concern Republicans have been expressing for years, writing, “I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants, but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+🇺🇸Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More.”
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Have sanctuary city promoters finally awakened to the costs and dangers of illegal immigration?
Trending on DML News
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him
- REPORT: Trump says U.S., Guatemala negotiating legal wall against migrants