POLL: Is Hillary Clinton damaging Dems chances in 2018
Hillary Clinton grabbed headlines all this week.
First, she fell down a flight of stairs while in India. She ended up fracturing her wrist.
Then she made comments about the Americans who voted for Trump, saying they did so because they wanted to “move backwards.”
Then her campaign manager Robby Mook told a bizarre story of how she wrapped herself in a blanket and sat in a lawn chair during flights. LISTEN HERE.
Some pundits say Hillary Clinton is damaging the Democratic Party by staying in the news cycle.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island