POLL: Is Hillary Clinton damaging Dems chances in 2018
Hillary Clinton grabbed headlines all this week.
First, she fell down a flight of stairs while in India. She ended up fracturing her wrist.
Then she made comments about the Americans who voted for Trump, saying they did so because they wanted to “move backwards.”
Then her campaign manager Robby Mook told a bizarre story of how she wrapped herself in a blanket and sat in a lawn chair during flights. LISTEN HERE.
Some pundits say Hillary Clinton is damaging the Democratic Party by staying in the news cycle.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)