POLL: Is Hillary Clinton damaging Dems chances in 2018
Hillary Clinton grabbed headlines all this week.
First, she fell down a flight of stairs while in India. She ended up fracturing her wrist.
Then she made comments about the Americans who voted for Trump, saying they did so because they wanted to “move backwards.”
Then her campaign manager Robby Mook told a bizarre story of how she wrapped herself in a blanket and sat in a lawn chair during flights. LISTEN HERE.
Some pundits say Hillary Clinton is damaging the Democratic Party by staying in the news cycle.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials