POLL: Is Hillary Clinton damaging Dems chances in 2018
Hillary Clinton grabbed headlines all this week.
First, she fell down a flight of stairs while in India. She ended up fracturing her wrist.
Then she made comments about the Americans who voted for Trump, saying they did so because they wanted to “move backwards.”
Then her campaign manager Robby Mook told a bizarre story of how she wrapped herself in a blanket and sat in a lawn chair during flights. LISTEN HERE.
Some pundits say Hillary Clinton is damaging the Democratic Party by staying in the news cycle.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FOX affiliate staffer fired after TV station airs grotesque, altered video of President Trump
- BREAKING: Anti-Trump activists hold rallies across US to call for impeachment [VIDEOS, PICTURES]
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Audio from Amtrak derailment (listen)
- REPORT: Dominican model in ‘love triangle between David Ortiz and a drug lord’