POLL: Has Hollywood turned into an anti-American propaganda machine?
Actor Robert de Niro has been a constant and vocal critic of President Trump, and he escalated his hatred of the president Sunday night at the Tony Awards.
De Niro was supposed to introduce Bruce Springsteen, but instead, the first thing he did as he marched out onto the stage was blast out a profanity at President Trump.
“I’m gonna say one thing: F*** Trump,” de Niro declared, as the audience exploded in applause. He added, “It’s no longer ‘Down with Trump’; it’s ‘F*** Trump.’” Not only did the audience erupt in applause, but they gave de Niro a standing ovation.
De Niro isn’t alone, as the majority of Hollywood celebrities have not only jumped into political activism by pushing extreme liberal agendas, but have openly and constantly lashed out at President Trump. Madonna even once declared that she wanted to burn down the White House.
Television celebrities have also constantly pushed for open borders and support of illegal immigrants.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Has Hollywood become completely anti-American?
Robert de Niro’s ‘F… Trump’ speech at Tony awards
The actor and long-time critic of #DonaldTrump receives a standing ovation at Sunday night’s #TonyAwards in New York after attacking the US president on stage at Radio City Music Hall pic.twitter.com/jEeAJtWEKw
— Real News Line (@RealNewsLine) June 11, 2018
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Protestors descend upon DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s house, scream at her as she leaves