POLL: Has Hollywood turned into an anti-American propaganda machine?
Actor Robert de Niro has been a constant and vocal critic of President Trump, and he escalated his hatred of the president Sunday night at the Tony Awards.
De Niro was supposed to introduce Bruce Springsteen, but instead, the first thing he did as he marched out onto the stage was blast out a profanity at President Trump.
“I’m gonna say one thing: F*** Trump,” de Niro declared, as the audience exploded in applause. He added, “It’s no longer ‘Down with Trump’; it’s ‘F*** Trump.’” Not only did the audience erupt in applause, but they gave de Niro a standing ovation.
De Niro isn’t alone, as the majority of Hollywood celebrities have not only jumped into political activism by pushing extreme liberal agendas, but have openly and constantly lashed out at President Trump. Madonna even once declared that she wanted to burn down the White House.
Television celebrities have also constantly pushed for open borders and support of illegal immigrants.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Has Hollywood become completely anti-American?
Robert de Niro’s ‘F… Trump’ speech at Tony awards
The actor and long-time critic of #DonaldTrump receives a standing ovation at Sunday night’s #TonyAwards in New York after attacking the US president on stage at Radio City Music Hall pic.twitter.com/jEeAJtWEKw
— Real News Line (@RealNewsLine) June 11, 2018
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Satanic Temple brings demonic statue to state capitol to protest Ten Commandments monument
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway hits back at press with pointed question