POLL: Is the illegal immigration issue destroying America?
Written by DML
The numbers are scary. In March 2019, over 100,000 illegal aliens were apprehended at the southern border. In February the number was 75,000.
And it’s about to get worse.
The border crisis is like no other time in our history. This year alone there could easily be more than 1,000,000 apprehensions at the border, with the great majority of them being released into the general public.
The costs to you the taxpayer are extremely high: the price of schooling, healthcare, criminal justice and welfare programs associated with the illegal alien population in the US exceeds $110 billion annually.
Another massive crowd from Central America is on its way now. The estimated number of people is 20,000 in just one group.
Many Democrat lawmakers say there is no crisis. They believe we should welcome these migrants with open arms.
Republicans lawmakers turn the other way because their corporate donors want cheap labor.
But should we be viewing this as a political issue? I say no. I say this is an issue that may negatively effect the long term survival or America. The question is: do you agree with me?
I ask you: Is the illegal immigration issue destroying America?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him
- REPORT: Dominican model in ‘love triangle between David Ortiz and a drug lord’