POLL: Could an Independent win the presidency?
A few third party candidates usually make a run for the Oval Office every time a presidential election is held, but they are never taken seriously and never gain any real traction.
However, it is widely believed that a large majority of Americans are actually “in the middle” on political issues, and talks of potential Independent candidates are growing louder.
Former Starbucks Chairman/CEO Howard Schultz has been weighing a possible 2020 run as an Independent, and quietly building a political team.
“The failed political class of Washington, D.C., has broken America’s political system. And out of that are rising political extremes on both sides. President Trump is one extreme and on the other side is a vitriolic undermining of the American free enterprise system,” Schultz tweeted on Saturday.
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban also indicated in an interview Monday night that he has not ruled out running for president, and would run as an Independent if he chooses to jump into the race.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Could an Independent win the presidency? Would Republicans actually vote for an Independent candidate?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson