POLL: Is Hillary Clinton guilty of obstruction of justice?
Late night show comedian and political commentator Bill Maher, a frequent critic of President Trump, made a stunning admission Monday night, saying that he believed Hillary Clinton “committed obstruction of justice” with her email scandal.
“There’s a lot of reasons why the Democrats lost and many of them were Hillary was a terrible candidate, that’s absolutely true,” Maher told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.
Cuomo suggested that Clinton “didn’t help herself [nor] the situation with the emails in terms of how she handled her answers and her actions.”
“Absolutely,” Maher responded, adding, “And she committed obstruction of justice. Now Trump, I think, did in much worse fashion, but I mean… smashing up your phones and your hard drives…”
In a Twitter post Tuesday morning, President Trump blasted Democrat leader Jerry Nadler for continuing to pursue the “Witch Hunt,” and asked why aren’t they going after Hillary?
“The Greatest Witch Hunt of all time continues. All crimes were by the other side, but the Committee refuses to even take a look. Deleting 33,000 Emails is the real Obstruction – and much more!” Trump tweeted.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Did Hillary Clinton commit obstruction of justice?
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Democrats refuse to accept Trump’s new proposal for border wall
- REPORT: Trump says U.S., Guatemala negotiating legal wall against migrants