POLL: Is Hillary Clinton guilty of obstruction of justice?
Late night show comedian and political commentator Bill Maher, a frequent critic of President Trump, made a stunning admission Monday night, saying that he believed Hillary Clinton “committed obstruction of justice” with her email scandal.
“There’s a lot of reasons why the Democrats lost and many of them were Hillary was a terrible candidate, that’s absolutely true,” Maher told CNN’s Chris Cuomo.
Cuomo suggested that Clinton “didn’t help herself [nor] the situation with the emails in terms of how she handled her answers and her actions.”
“Absolutely,” Maher responded, adding, “And she committed obstruction of justice. Now Trump, I think, did in much worse fashion, but I mean… smashing up your phones and your hard drives…”
In a Twitter post Tuesday morning, President Trump blasted Democrat leader Jerry Nadler for continuing to pursue the “Witch Hunt,” and asked why aren’t they going after Hillary?
“The Greatest Witch Hunt of all time continues. All crimes were by the other side, but the Committee refuses to even take a look. Deleting 33,000 Emails is the real Obstruction – and much more!” Trump tweeted.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Did Hillary Clinton commit obstruction of justice?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: LA residents fed up with officials, demand change after homeless crisis spirals in city
- REPORT: Trump blasts Google over report of manipulated voters
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: Trump trolls with meme of Trump Tower in Greenland
- VIDEO: FEC chair: Trump is ‘damaging to our democracy’
- VIDEO: Conservative actor declares Trump the ‘greatest president of this century’
- UPDATE: HUD moves to crack down on undocumented immigrants in public housing
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry