POLL: Is movie portraying liberals hunting and killing conservatives DANGEROUS?
Producers for a “satiric thriller” movie featuring wealthy liberal elites who hunt and kill conservatives for “sport” were forced to cancel their plans to launch the film last year after being hit with public outrage.
Several mass shootings occurred last year around the time the film, titled, “The Hunt,” was set for release, and Universal pulled it from their calendar.
However, this week Universal and Blumhouse announced it’s now time for the film to make its debut.
In the film, rich liberals hunt the conservatives, who are referred to as “deplorables.” Also, a liberal hunter shoots a man after saying, “climate change is real.”
Producer Jason Blum and co-writer Damon Lindelof claim their film is not biased against Trump supporters and insist that it does not promote violence.
“This is not a dangerous movie,” Lindelof said. “This is not a provocative movie. This is not a divisive movie.”
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION!
Is this movie portraying liberals hunting and killing conservatives DANGEROUS?
Below is a trailer from the movie:
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: ‘F—ing Traitor’: Sen. Collins Releases Abusive Voicemails Ahead of Impeachment Vote
- REPORT: Rudy Giuliani predicts Trump will be ‘totally vindicated’ by ‘smoking gun’ in Hunter Biden probe: ‘We’ve got the documents’
- REPORT: Border Patrol posts multiple reports of truck loads of illegal aliens smuggled into US [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- REPORT: CBP Officers Seize HUGE Liquid Meth Load [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired