POLL: Is Omar’s life in danger?
Freshman Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) has been heavily criticized after a glib reference to the 9/11 terror attacks, laughing about the way people react to the mention of Al-Qaeda, telling Muslims to”…raise hell. Make people uncomfortable”, and other controversial statements.
Last week, President Donald J. Trump tweeted a video referencing Omar’s 9/11 comments, in which she referred to the attack as “something some people did.”
Along with Trump, many conservatives have denounced Omar’s comments, prompting a backlash from Democrats like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY), 2020 hopefuls Sen. Cory Booker (NJ), Beto O’Rourke and many others, who insist that Omar’s life is now in danger.
Sunday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Cali.) said she spoke with the Sergeant at Arms of the House to ensure Omar’s safety, saying “Following the president’s tweet, I spoke with the Sergeant-at-Arms to ensure that Capitol Police are conducting a security assessment to safeguard Congresswoman Omar, her family and her staff. They will continue to monitor and address the threats she faces.”
We ask you, do you believe Omar’s life is in danger?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: State Dems approve mega-millions in tuition aid for illegal immigrants – after blocking same for Gold Star families
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)