POLL: Should Julian Assange be extradited to the U.S.?
Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder who released secret documents on the United States government, was arrested by the British police at the Ecuadorean Embassy in London, where he had lived since 2012. Ecuador officially withdrew the asylum it had granted him early Thursday morning.
The Metropolitan Police said that Assange had been detained partly in connection with an extradition warrant filed by United States authorities, where he could face of a charge of computer hacking, according to an American official, if he is extradited.
Some supporters of Assange believe he should be vindicated, others argue he should be extradited to the U.S. and face justice.
Take our poll and comment what you think should happen to Assange.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)