POLL: Should Julian Assange be extradited to the U.S.?
Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder who released secret documents on the United States government, was arrested by the British police at the Ecuadorean Embassy in London, where he had lived since 2012. Ecuador officially withdrew the asylum it had granted him early Thursday morning.
The Metropolitan Police said that Assange had been detained partly in connection with an extradition warrant filed by United States authorities, where he could face of a charge of computer hacking, according to an American official, if he is extradited.
Some supporters of Assange believe he should be vindicated, others argue he should be extradited to the U.S. and face justice.
Take our poll and comment what you think should happen to Assange.
Trending on DML News
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him
- REPORT: Dominican model in ‘love triangle between David Ortiz and a drug lord’