POLL: Should Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg retire?
For the first time in over 25 years, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is not in court to hear cases being argued, due to health issues.
The 85-year-old justice is at home recovering from the surgery she had last month, after doctors removed two cancerous growths from her left lung on December 21.
The growths were discovered when Ginsburg went to the hospital for treatment, after falling and fracturing her ribs on November 7.
Reportedly, no additional treatment is needed after the cancerous growths were removed, but Ginsburg is still not strong enough to return to court, and will be receiving briefs and transcripts of oral arguments at her home.
She was appointed to the Supreme Court by President Bill Clinton in 1993, and has brushed off all suggestions that she should retire, insisting that she is in good health.
Now, for the first time, Ginsburg is unable to be present while cases are being heard at the Supreme Court.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Is it time for Ginsburg to retire?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- VIDEO: Middle Eastern Women’s Group Blasts Fox News Over Dumping Judge Jeanine