POLL: Should Kavanagh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
Amid the escalating number of sexual abuse allegations that have been launched against Supreme Court Justice nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh, his confirmation process has been thrust into chaos.
Democrats opposing Kavanaugh have produced claims from two women who suddenly claim that Kavanaugh behaved inappropriately toward them back in the early 1980s, while he was still in high school and college.
Attorney Michael Avenatti has now declared that he represents a third victim who will come forward within the next 48 hours.
In an exclusive and emotional interview with Fox News, which aired Tuesday evening, Judge Kavanaugh and his wife Ashley shared how the allegations have affected their family.
Kavanaugh emphatically denied the allegations, saying, “I’ve never sexually anyone, not in high school, not ever,” adding, “I’m not going to let false accusations drive me out of this process. I have faith in God and I have faith in the fairness of the American people.”
“America’s about fairness. I want a fair process where I can defend my integrity and clear my name as quickly as I can, in whatever forum the Senate deems appropriate,” Kavanaugh stated.
A hearing is set for Thursday, where Kavanaugh’s first accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, is scheduled to tell her story, then Kavanaugh will be allowed to testify as well.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Should Kavanaugh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem