POLL: Should Kavanagh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
Amid the escalating number of sexual abuse allegations that have been launched against Supreme Court Justice nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh, his confirmation process has been thrust into chaos.
Democrats opposing Kavanaugh have produced claims from two women who suddenly claim that Kavanaugh behaved inappropriately toward them back in the early 1980s, while he was still in high school and college.
Attorney Michael Avenatti has now declared that he represents a third victim who will come forward within the next 48 hours.
In an exclusive and emotional interview with Fox News, which aired Tuesday evening, Judge Kavanaugh and his wife Ashley shared how the allegations have affected their family.
Kavanaugh emphatically denied the allegations, saying, “I’ve never sexually anyone, not in high school, not ever,” adding, “I’m not going to let false accusations drive me out of this process. I have faith in God and I have faith in the fairness of the American people.”
“America’s about fairness. I want a fair process where I can defend my integrity and clear my name as quickly as I can, in whatever forum the Senate deems appropriate,” Kavanaugh stated.
A hearing is set for Thursday, where Kavanaugh’s first accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, is scheduled to tell her story, then Kavanaugh will be allowed to testify as well.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Should Kavanaugh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- REPORT: State Department provided ‘clearly false’ statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, ‘shocked’ federal judge says
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- REPORT: Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing