POLL: Who would you like to see host a show on FOX NEWS at 10 p.m.?
Although Fox News has yet to officially announce the new show, it’s been confirmed by numerous network insiders that conservative talk show host, and current Fox News contributor, Laura Ingraham will be hosting an evening program on the Fox News Channel.
Speculation has it that she will move into the 10 p.m. slot, moving Hannity down to 9 p.m., and that The Five will return to its original 5 p.m. time slot now that Eric Bolling is no longer with the network. Bolling’s show, The Specialists, has been cancelled.
Ingraham is well-known to the FOX audience. She often filled in as a guest host for Bill O’Reilly when he was with the network, and she makes weekly appearances on Fox & Friends and Special Report.
The move is somewhat risky for Fox News. Although her pro-Trump message will go over well with its audience, Ingraham doesn’t have a successful track record with hosting TV news programs. Her first show, on MSNBC, didn’t do well, and her Just In program, which launched on the Fox News Channel in 2008, lasted just three weeks. The biggest thing to come away from Just In was a bootleg video clip showing the off-air antics of Ingraham, for whom it is said to be difficult to work. See the video here.
Trending on DML News
- Report: Bannon hearing infuriated lawmakers, turned into free-for-all
- POLL: Do you believe the doctor’s report on Trump’s medical exam?
- DOJ releases alarming report on foreign-born terrorists and criminals in the U.S.
- BREAKING: Dow Jones Industrial Average closes at record-breaking milestone
- Lawmakers call for Clapper to be prosecuted
- Portion of California declares it’s independence from state (video)
- Florida sheriffs make a deal with ICE (video)
- Ex-CIA Officer suspected of being mole for China arrested at JFK
- Trump silences CNN reporter with one word (video)
- Report: Pakistani IT aides hired by 44 House Dems had infiltrated other servers