POLL: Who would you like to see host a show on FOX NEWS at 10 p.m.?
Although Fox News has yet to officially announce the new show, it’s been confirmed by numerous network insiders that conservative talk show host, and current Fox News contributor, Laura Ingraham will be hosting an evening program on the Fox News Channel.
Speculation has it that she will move into the 10 p.m. slot, moving Hannity down to 9 p.m., and that The Five will return to its original 5 p.m. time slot now that Eric Bolling is no longer with the network. Bolling’s show, The Specialists, has been cancelled.
Ingraham is well-known to the FOX audience. She often filled in as a guest host for Bill O’Reilly when he was with the network, and she makes weekly appearances on Fox & Friends and Special Report.
The move is somewhat risky for Fox News. Although her pro-Trump message will go over well with its audience, Ingraham doesn’t have a successful track record with hosting TV news programs. Her first show, on MSNBC, didn’t do well, and her Just In program, which launched on the Fox News Channel in 2008, lasted just three weeks. The biggest thing to come away from Just In was a bootleg video clip showing the off-air antics of Ingraham, for whom it is said to be difficult to work. See the video here.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’
- REPORT: Russia responds in agreement to Trump’s statement on Twitter