POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
The spending bill signed by President Trump on Friday took many conservatives by surprise when considering the details buried within the legislation.
AMNESTY: Any adult illegal alien residing in the US is basically protected from deportation if they have a connection of any kind to an unaccompanied child living illegally in the country. Immigration experts predict this will spark another huge surge of migration to the US.
FENCING: A mere 55 miles of fencing is to be funded in the southern part of Texas known as the Rio Grande Valley. However, local officials can reject the design and construction of the fence once presented with the plans from DHS. Currently, the entire Rio Grande Valley sector is Democrat controlled. Thus, leading experts to worry that Democrats will reject whatever is presented and therefore, no fencing will be installed.
H2B VISAS: The bill provides more funding for refugees and permits the DHS to approve double the amount of H2B work visas than is permissible today. Thus, making it so as many as 135,000 H2B visas can be issued.
The president declared a national emergency immediately following the signing of the spending bill. In doing so he is trying to grab funds for the build out of fencing that covers more than 200 miles on the southern border. But after declaring the emergency he admitted the move would cause lawsuits to launch, and further admitted “this” (declaring an emergency) wasn’t something he had to do but he wants to fast forward the construction of a physical barrier. He admitted there is a possibility that the lawsuits will result in no additional funds being available for the building of more fencing.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)