POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
The spending bill signed by President Trump on Friday took many conservatives by surprise when considering the details buried within the legislation.
AMNESTY: Any adult illegal alien residing in the US is basically protected from deportation if they have a connection of any kind to an unaccompanied child living illegally in the country. Immigration experts predict this will spark another huge surge of migration to the US.
FENCING: A mere 55 miles of fencing is to be funded in the southern part of Texas known as the Rio Grande Valley. However, local officials can reject the design and construction of the fence once presented with the plans from DHS. Currently, the entire Rio Grande Valley sector is Democrat controlled. Thus, leading experts to worry that Democrats will reject whatever is presented and therefore, no fencing will be installed.
H2B VISAS: The bill provides more funding for refugees and permits the DHS to approve double the amount of H2B work visas than is permissible today. Thus, making it so as many as 135,000 H2B visas can be issued.
The president declared a national emergency immediately following the signing of the spending bill. In doing so he is trying to grab funds for the build out of fencing that covers more than 200 miles on the southern border. But after declaring the emergency he admitted the move would cause lawsuits to launch, and further admitted “this” (declaring an emergency) wasn’t something he had to do but he wants to fast forward the construction of a physical barrier. He admitted there is a possibility that the lawsuits will result in no additional funds being available for the building of more fencing.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson