Poll: Does the Media ignore the violence from the Left?
The Media Research Center claims the media missed over the violent comments from former Attorney General Eric Holder this week when he suggested kicking the people who make up the GOP.
Dennis Michael Lynch said on Wednesday that the media missed over the violent videos out of Portland, Oregon earlier this week showing Antifa beating on people as they drove past in cars.
“The media often misses over all the violence of the Left unless it includes the Right engaging in physical violence, then they point the cameras at the one person holding the Confederate Flag,” says Dennis Michael Lynch. “Sure, there are bad people on the Right, but they are always the person in the media’s spotlight. The mob rule mentality fueling the Left never makes it to the media’s highlight reel.”
We ask DML New readers, do you agree with DML and MRC? Does the mainstream media ignore the violence spewed by the Left?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview