Poll: Does the Media ignore the violence from the Left?
The Media Research Center claims the media missed over the violent comments from former Attorney General Eric Holder this week when he suggested kicking the people who make up the GOP.
Dennis Michael Lynch said on Wednesday that the media missed over the violent videos out of Portland, Oregon earlier this week showing Antifa beating on people as they drove past in cars.
“The media often misses over all the violence of the Left unless it includes the Right engaging in physical violence, then they point the cameras at the one person holding the Confederate Flag,” says Dennis Michael Lynch. “Sure, there are bad people on the Right, but they are always the person in the media’s spotlight. The mob rule mentality fueling the Left never makes it to the media’s highlight reel.”
We ask DML New readers, do you agree with DML and MRC? Does the mainstream media ignore the violence spewed by the Left?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)