POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
Special counsel Robert Mueller has finally concluded his nearly two-year investigation on alleged “collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential election season, and submitted his report to Attorney General William Barr Friday afternoon.
President Trump has continually insisted that there was absolutely no collusion, and labeled the probe a “witch hunt.” The entire probe has reportedly cost around $25 million.
It is now up to Barr to decide how much, if any, of the report will be released to the public. It was reported by the Justice Department that Mueller is “not recommending any further indictments.” However, Fox News noted that there is still a possibility that Mueller has existing sealed indictments that have not been made public yet.
A total of 34 people have been indicted by Mueller thus far, including 26 Russians and 6 people who served on the Trump campaign. However, thus far, no one has been indicted for the original “collusion” allegations put forth by Democrats.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL TODAY – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Was this investigation just a “witch hunt?”
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- VIDEO: FOX affiliate staffer fired after TV station airs grotesque, altered video of President Trump
- BREAKING: Anti-Trump activists hold rallies across US to call for impeachment [VIDEOS, PICTURES]
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- Audio from Amtrak derailment (listen)
- REPORT: Dominican model in ‘love triangle between David Ortiz and a drug lord’