POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
Special counsel Robert Mueller has finally concluded his nearly two-year investigation on alleged “collusion” between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential election season, and submitted his report to Attorney General William Barr Friday afternoon.
President Trump has continually insisted that there was absolutely no collusion, and labeled the probe a “witch hunt.” The entire probe has reportedly cost around $25 million.
It is now up to Barr to decide how much, if any, of the report will be released to the public. It was reported by the Justice Department that Mueller is “not recommending any further indictments.” However, Fox News noted that there is still a possibility that Mueller has existing sealed indictments that have not been made public yet.
A total of 34 people have been indicted by Mueller thus far, including 26 Russians and 6 people who served on the Trump campaign. However, thus far, no one has been indicted for the original “collusion” allegations put forth by Democrats.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL TODAY – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Was this investigation just a “witch hunt?”
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)