POLL: Which of these options reflect your feelings about voter fraud?
Monday, a report was published by McClatchy about a string of problems that occurred in Georgia’s primary elections held in May, including one precinct that received 670 ballots cast – despite the fact that the precinct only has 276 registered voters.
In fact, McClatchy reported in an update to their story, the precinct had 276 registered voters ahead of the state’s primary election… but on Tuesday, the day after McClatchy’s report was published about the strange 243 percent voter turnout, the number of registered voters on the George Secretary of State’s website for the Mud Creek precinct was suddenly changed to 3,704 registered voters.
Georgia is one of four states in the US that continues to use voting machines with no ability to provide voters a paper record so that they can verify the machine counted their vote correctly.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! How concerned are you about reports of voter fraud occurring in our elections?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- VIDEO: Omarosa drops new bombshell, makes claim about Trump’s knowledge of hacked DNC emails
- BREAKING: Trump campaign takes legal action, seeks ‘millions’ against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
- BREAKING: Kansas Gov. concedes race for GOP nomination to Trump ally Kris Kobach (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Katrina Pierson releases statement after Omarosa releases audio discussing ‘N-word’ tape
- DML TV: Heroic mom fights off child-snatcher in broad daylight
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- BREAKING: At least 5 shot inside Philadelphia-area Walmart, suspect in custody
- REPORT: Omarosa responds to arbitration action filed by Trump campaign
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government