POLL: Are you pleased with President Trump’s Supreme Court Justice nominee?
Monday evening the suspense was over, as President Trump announced his decision on who he would select to replace retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court – Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
The left vowed to protest and reject any nominee the president would choose, and as soon as he announced his choice of Judge Kavanaugh, the demonstrations began in earnest, as protesters held a huge rally outside the Supreme Court building Monday night.
Tuesday morning, Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napalitano said he was disappointed with Trump’s choice. “This person is at the heart and soul of the D.C. establishment against whom the president railed,” he said.
Others have argued that Kavanaugh was the absolute best choice President Trump could have made, and said he is the most likely to be confirmed.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- CLAIM: Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi