POLL: Are you pleased with President Trump’s Supreme Court Justice nominee?
Monday evening the suspense was over, as President Trump announced his decision on who he would select to replace retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court – Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
The left vowed to protest and reject any nominee the president would choose, and as soon as he announced his choice of Judge Kavanaugh, the demonstrations began in earnest, as protesters held a huge rally outside the Supreme Court building Monday night.
Tuesday morning, Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napalitano said he was disappointed with Trump’s choice. “This person is at the heart and soul of the D.C. establishment against whom the president railed,” he said.
Others have argued that Kavanaugh was the absolute best choice President Trump could have made, and said he is the most likely to be confirmed.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan’s letter to AG on bias may have prompted high-level departures from Mueller’s team
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute
- REPORT: Hope Hicks, AMI agree to turn over documents for House probe into Trump
- REPORT: Police chief’s daughter kills self, 2 kids in murder-suicide
- VIDEO: Fox News Hosts Tear Into Trump Over John McCain Attacks