POLL: Are you pleased with President Trump’s Supreme Court Justice nominee?
Monday evening the suspense was over, as President Trump announced his decision on who he would select to replace retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court – Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
The left vowed to protest and reject any nominee the president would choose, and as soon as he announced his choice of Judge Kavanaugh, the demonstrations began in earnest, as protesters held a huge rally outside the Supreme Court building Monday night.
Tuesday morning, Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napalitano said he was disappointed with Trump’s choice. “This person is at the heart and soul of the D.C. establishment against whom the president railed,” he said.
Others have argued that Kavanaugh was the absolute best choice President Trump could have made, and said he is the most likely to be confirmed.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: Other Bands Refuse to Play with Maroon 5 at Super Bowl Due to Kaepernick Controversy
- REPORT: here’s what Chuck Schumer vows to bring vote to Senate floor first…
- VIDEO: Here’s why a Vermont man put up a giant, illuminated middle finger sculpture on his front lawn
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Schiff previews new line of attack against Trump: Deutsche Bank ‘laundered Russian money’
- REPORT: US lawyer uncovers Hugh Hefner’s sordid celebrity sex tapes as part of civil case against Bill Cosby
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Trolls Mike Pence, DML responds
- REPORT: Social media company co-founder reportedly dead at age 35
- CLAIM: More than half of Americans think Trump is lying about Russia