POLL: Rate Trump’s State of the Union Speech
President Donald J. Trump took to the podium on Tuesday evening to deliver the State of the Union address.
In what many pundits are calling a “speech of unity,” the president attempted to bring a divided nation together following the nation’s longest government shutdown on record.
Trump touched an array of items, including immigration, healthcare, the economy, terrorism, infrastructure, AIDS, ending wars in the Middle East, trade deals, and the advancements of women in Congress and the workplace.
Today, we are asking DML News APP readers and users to rate the president’s speech overall.
Please take our poll, and then share it on your social media pages.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry