POLL: Rate Trump’s State of the Union Speech
President Donald J. Trump took to the podium on Tuesday evening to deliver the State of the Union address.
In what many pundits are calling a “speech of unity,” the president attempted to bring a divided nation together following the nation’s longest government shutdown on record.
Trump touched an array of items, including immigration, healthcare, the economy, terrorism, infrastructure, AIDS, ending wars in the Middle East, trade deals, and the advancements of women in Congress and the workplace.
Today, we are asking DML News APP readers and users to rate the president’s speech overall.
Please take our poll, and then share it on your social media pages.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet