POLL: What would you rate Trump’s CPAC speech?
President Trump took the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) by storm on Saturday in Maryland, when he gave a two-hour speech that listed the accomplishments of his administration and addressed the criticisms of his opponents.
He also heavily broached the topic of FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, which he labeled as “bulls—,” while also accusing a top Clinton aide of not having recovered “from getting his a– kicked.”
Trump further lamented that Mueller’s report, which is due to be released soon, was being produced “by people who weren’t elected.”
Trump’s remarks come just days after former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen testified to a House committee, which he also has tweeted about as a testimony of lies.
Many were enthusiastic about his speech, while critics felt it was unnecessary to use expletives to get his points across.
How would you rate Trump’s CPAC speech on a grading scale?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson