POLL: What would you rate Trump’s CPAC speech?
President Trump took the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) by storm on Saturday in Maryland, when he gave a two-hour speech that listed the accomplishments of his administration and addressed the criticisms of his opponents.
He also heavily broached the topic of FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, which he labeled as “bulls—,” while also accusing a top Clinton aide of not having recovered “from getting his a– kicked.”
Trump further lamented that Mueller’s report, which is due to be released soon, was being produced “by people who weren’t elected.”
Trump’s remarks come just days after former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen testified to a House committee, which he also has tweeted about as a testimony of lies.
Many were enthusiastic about his speech, while critics felt it was unnecessary to use expletives to get his points across.
How would you rate Trump’s CPAC speech on a grading scale?
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video