POLL: What would you rate Trump’s CPAC speech?

BY DEAN DANIELS / MARCH 2, 2019 /

President Trump took the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) by storm on Saturday in Maryland, when he gave a two-hour speech that listed the accomplishments of his administration and addressed the criticisms of his opponents.

He also heavily broached the topic of FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, which he labeled as “bulls—,” while also accusing a top Clinton aide of not having recovered “from getting his a– kicked.”

Trump further lamented that Mueller’s report, which is due to be released soon, was being produced “by people who weren’t elected.”

Trump’s remarks come just days after former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen testified to a House committee, which he also has tweeted about as a testimony of lies.

Many were enthusiastic about his speech, while critics felt it was unnecessary to use expletives to get his points across.

How would you rate Trump’s CPAC speech on a grading scale?

1. colleen March 2nd, 2019 at 9:37 pm

I thought the President was pretty intentionally funny in many of his remarks. I sat through all 2 hours without getting antsy in front of the tv, and that’s a good thing for me.

2. Katin March 2nd, 2019 at 9:52 pm

Great and entertaining, informative as well. I liked it when he brought Hayden up to speak

3. Jeri M Kirby March 2nd, 2019 at 11:42 pm

That is one thing I like about Trump, he isn’t afraid to say what everyone says. He isn’t afraid to use harsh language and at least it gets your attention. I would rather here b s or a h then some of the other language the democrats use. The media didn’t jump on a person when she used the f word. Not nice. Trump is a tough person and knows when and where to speak his mind.

• jeri March 2nd, 2019 at 11:45 pm

That should be hear not here.

4. De Doles March 3rd, 2019 at 10:10 am

If he spoke of E Verify I would of given an A, but did not once again.

5. Andrea Occhionero March 3rd, 2019 at 8:55 pm

Though E- Verify is a decent tool, it’s not be all or end all! There are guarantees that come from it.
    We have it in my area already. We still deal with illegals.

6. Andrea Occhionero March 3rd, 2019 at 8:56 pm

There are NO gurentees with E-Verify is what I wrote, spell check, urgh!