POLL: How do you rate Trump’s handling of his summit with Kim Jong Un?
History was made Tuesday as President Donald Trump became the first U.S. president to meet a North Korean head of state, during his day-long summit with Kim Jong Un, and the world was stunned as they saw the meeting begin with a handshake and end with the signing of a document committing North Korea to full denuclearization.
Liberal media who for months have been claiming President Trump would get the U.S. into a nuclear war are now fretting that he is being too nice to the North Korean dictator.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – how do you rate Trump’s handling of the entire situation with Kim Jong Un?
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)