POLL: How do you rate Trump’s handling of his summit with Kim Jong Un?
History was made Tuesday as President Donald Trump became the first U.S. president to meet a North Korean head of state, during his day-long summit with Kim Jong Un, and the world was stunned as they saw the meeting begin with a handshake and end with the signing of a document committing North Korea to full denuclearization.
Liberal media who for months have been claiming President Trump would get the U.S. into a nuclear war are now fretting that he is being too nice to the North Korean dictator.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – how do you rate Trump’s handling of the entire situation with Kim Jong Un?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rush to judgment? New details emerge on Native American elder’s standoff with MAGA-hat-wearing teens
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- REPORT: Plane makes emergency landing over poison concerns after passengers start ‘turning green,’ ‘suffocating’
- VIDEO: Liz Cheney: Pelosi ‘Commandeered’ The House On DACA Issue She’s Now Voting Against
- REPORT: Boy’s mother defends son after video of encounter with Native American man
- UPDATE: Thousands sign Catholic high school petition after students harass Native American man
- TRUMP TWEETS Pelosi and economy, DML responds
- REPORT: Jimmy Carter tells Dem Senator: ‘I hope you run for president’
- REPORT: Cardi B and Tomi Lahren get into Twitter fight over government shutdown, Ocasio-Cortez wades in
- REPORT: Longtime Dem to young congress members: ‘stop acting like young people’, Ocasio-Cortez responds