POLL RESULTS: Here’s how you answered about Trump’s statement on shutting down the country
President Trump is now heavily pushing for America to get back to normal, and vowed on Thursday that he will not shut down the country again, should a second wave hit.
“People say that’s a very distinct possibility. It’s standard. And we’re going to put out the fires. We’re not going to close the country. We’re going to put out the fires,” Trump promised.
We asked you, our DMLNewsApp readers, in a poll on Thursday if you supported the president’s decision to not close the country again. We got a HUGE response… and here’s what you said:
- 98.05% – Yes, I support Trump’s decision to not close the country again.
- 1.16% – Undecided
- .79% – No, if a second wave hits, the lockdown should resume.
CLICK HERE to take Friday’s poll on Joe Biden’s “you ain’t black” comment!
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention