POLL: Was Rosenstein really looking for a way to secretly record and oust President Trump?
The New York Times released a bombshell story Friday afternoon, reporting that last spring, shortly after President Trump had fired FBI Director James Comey, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had suggested that he should secretly record the president in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration.
Rosenstein also reportedly discussed recruiting other members of the administration to help invoke the 25th Amendment in order to get Trump out of the Oval Office.
Rosenstein was quick to deny the story, calling it “inaccurate and factually incorrect.”
A spokeswoman for the Justice Department also stated that an unnamed person who was present when Rosenstein made the remark said he did say it, but it was only said sarcastically. Others who reportedly were present have insisted he was serious about his proposal.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE’D LIKE YOUR OPINION. Do YOU think Rosenstein was really looking for a way to secretly record and oust President Trump?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- VIDEO: Jussie Smollett disses Donald Trump in leaked video of scrapped ‘Drop the Mic’ episode