POLL: Was Rosenstein really looking for a way to secretly record and oust President Trump?
The New York Times released a bombshell story Friday afternoon, reporting that last spring, shortly after President Trump had fired FBI Director James Comey, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had suggested that he should secretly record the president in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration.
Rosenstein also reportedly discussed recruiting other members of the administration to help invoke the 25th Amendment in order to get Trump out of the Oval Office.
Rosenstein was quick to deny the story, calling it “inaccurate and factually incorrect.”
A spokeswoman for the Justice Department also stated that an unnamed person who was present when Rosenstein made the remark said he did say it, but it was only said sarcastically. Others who reportedly were present have insisted he was serious about his proposal.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE’D LIKE YOUR OPINION. Do YOU think Rosenstein was really looking for a way to secretly record and oust President Trump?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: State Department provided ‘clearly false’ statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, ‘shocked’ federal judge says
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh