POLL: Was Rosenstein really looking for a way to secretly record and oust President Trump?
The New York Times released a bombshell story Friday afternoon, reporting that last spring, shortly after President Trump had fired FBI Director James Comey, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had suggested that he should secretly record the president in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration.
Rosenstein also reportedly discussed recruiting other members of the administration to help invoke the 25th Amendment in order to get Trump out of the Oval Office.
Rosenstein was quick to deny the story, calling it “inaccurate and factually incorrect.”
A spokeswoman for the Justice Department also stated that an unnamed person who was present when Rosenstein made the remark said he did say it, but it was only said sarcastically. Others who reportedly were present have insisted he was serious about his proposal.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE’D LIKE YOUR OPINION. Do YOU think Rosenstein was really looking for a way to secretly record and oust President Trump?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- BREAKING: Chris Christie releases statement on White House chief of staff role
- REPORT: Eight newly elected Dem governors skip out on meeting with Trump
- REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
- BREAKING: Fiance of missing Colorado mom driven away by deputies as FBI search team moves in on his ranch (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Venezuelans now regretting gun ban that stripped them of their weapons
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- REPORT: Justice Department releases total cost of Russia investigation since May 2017; it’s staggering
- REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
- POLL: Is Michael Cohen telling the truth?