POLL: Was Sessions firing of McCabe mean and unfair?
Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired the disgraced former Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe on Friday, just says before he was set to retire.
During his broadcast Friday, HBO host and uber liber Bill Maher, said the firing was “just mean.” SEE VIDEO
McCabe, issued a statement regarding his firing: ““This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally,” McCabe said. “It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel’s work.”
We ask DML News readers what they think: Was the firing of McCabe mean and unfair?
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Footage emerges of Joe Biden’s senior adviser in 2016 slamming white people
- FBI conducts raid on major ‘body broker’ headquarters
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- VIDEO: Gold-medalist volleyball star shockingly faints during live interview
- REPORT: Sri Lanka officials revise Easter attack death toll by over 100
- VIDEO: 11-Year-Old ‘Drag Queen’ Dances for Dollar Bills in Gay Bar, praised by ABC News
- BREAKING: Florida House votes on banning sanctuary cities
- BREAKING: Trump, White House release formal statements after McCain’s passing
- REPORT: Susan Collins becomes top 2020 target for Dems