POLL: Was Sessions firing of McCabe mean and unfair?
Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired the disgraced former Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe on Friday, just says before he was set to retire.
During his broadcast Friday, HBO host and uber liber Bill Maher, said the firing was “just mean.” SEE VIDEO
McCabe, issued a statement regarding his firing: ““This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally,” McCabe said. “It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel’s work.”
We ask DML News readers what they think: Was the firing of McCabe mean and unfair?
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island