POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?
Longtime liberal Fox News host Shepard Smith suddenly announced last Friday that he was departing the network after 23 years, to “begin a new chapter” in his life.
Five days later, former Fox host Megyn Kelly made her first appearance on the network in three years, as a guest on the Tucker Carlson show.
The interview marked Kelly’s first TV appearance in almost one year, after she was booted from NBC News over her remarks about blackface, which some considered controversial.
Kelly’s popularity has not waned, the interview proved, as the Tucker Carlson show resulted in over 4 million viewers and was the most-watched program on cable, beating out Sean Hannity with 3.65 million viewers and MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow with 3.44 million viewers.
A permanent replacement for Shepard Smith has not yet been named.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE’D LIKE YOUR OPINION. Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts