POLL: Should it be a crime for U.S. lawmakers to instruct illegal aliens on how to avoid ICE?
Democrat lawmakers are again rising up in outrage after the news broke that a major ICE raid is planned for Sunday, in at least 10 major cities across the nation.
ICE had planned the raid last month, but the crackdown was cancelled after someone leaked the news to the media. Now it has happened again.
The New York Times reported Thursday that “two current and one former homeland security officials” who “spoke on the condition of anonymity” said the raids were to take place on Sunday, targeting at least 2,000 immigrants who have already been ordered deported but have never left the country.
Many Democrat leaders, including defeated Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and several current Democrat lawmakers, have joined immigrant rights groups in tweeting out instructions to illegal aliens on what to do if they are approached by ICE, and how to avoid being deported.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi also joined the chorus of protests against the raids, saying in a press conference Thursday that illegal aliens have rights, as she read from a list of guidelines.
Concerns have been addressed that by giving instructions on how to avoid ICE, the Democrats are actually putting the lives of ICE agents at risk.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Should it be a crime for U.S. lawmakers to instruct illegal aliens on how to avoid ICE?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge