Poll: Socialism gaining in popularity
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Socialism is becoming more popular among women, according to a new poll conducted for “Axios on HBO.”
The Harris poll found 55 percent of women between 18 and 54 would prefer to live in a socialist country than a capitalist one. However, a majority of men prefer to live in a capitalist country, according to the poll.
The article goes on to state the following:
Respondents also disagree over what makes up a socialist political system, pollsters found.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House