POLL: Do you support Trump’s decision to walk out on Pelosi?
President Trump cut a meeting with congressional leaders short on Wednesday, when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi again refused to provide any funding for a physical barrier on the border.
After coming into the meeting and passing out candy, President Trump told Pelosi they had nothing else to discuss and walked out when she refused to budge on the wall.
Instead, Pelosi wants to pass four separate funding bills to re-open the government, which President Trump said he will veto without border security funding.
Meanwhile, the “partial” government shutdown is making an impact. Wednesday, FDA officials warned that the shutdown has now halted most food inspections.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Do you support President Trump walking out on Pelosi, or should he have approved the four funding bills to re-open the government?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan