POLL: Do you support Trump’s hard hitting comments about the NFL
President Donald J. Trump is saying what many Americans want to say regarding the NFL players who kneel during the national anthem.
Trump started his rhetoric on Friday during a campaign stop for Luther Strange who is running for the US Senate seat vacated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Trump said the NFL owners should fire or suspend any and all players who refuse to stand for the national anthem.
After taking two days of backlash from Black Lives Matter, left-leaning media outlets, and some of the biggest names in professional sports, including NBA star LeBron James, Trump doubled down Sunday morning calling for a boycott of the NFL until the owners punish the players who disrespect the American flag.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds