POLL: Do you support Trump’s hard hitting comments about the NFL
President Donald J. Trump is saying what many Americans want to say regarding the NFL players who kneel during the national anthem.
Trump started his rhetoric on Friday during a campaign stop for Luther Strange who is running for the US Senate seat vacated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Trump said the NFL owners should fire or suspend any and all players who refuse to stand for the national anthem.
After taking two days of backlash from Black Lives Matter, left-leaning media outlets, and some of the biggest names in professional sports, including NBA star LeBron James, Trump doubled down Sunday morning calling for a boycott of the NFL until the owners punish the players who disrespect the American flag.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- VIDEO: Convicted child abuser goes berserk, attacks prosecutors in courtroom at sentencing
- BREAKING: Republican-led Senate breaks with Trump on Saudi vote
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat
- BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
- REPORT: Incoming NY Attorney General claims she’ll do everything in her power to investigate Trump, and his family
- REPORT: Bah humbug! Trump CANCELS the traditional White House Christmas Party