POLL: Do you support Trump’s hard hitting comments about the NFL
President Donald J. Trump is saying what many Americans want to say regarding the NFL players who kneel during the national anthem.
Trump started his rhetoric on Friday during a campaign stop for Luther Strange who is running for the US Senate seat vacated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Trump said the NFL owners should fire or suspend any and all players who refuse to stand for the national anthem.
After taking two days of backlash from Black Lives Matter, left-leaning media outlets, and some of the biggest names in professional sports, including NBA star LeBron James, Trump doubled down Sunday morning calling for a boycott of the NFL until the owners punish the players who disrespect the American flag.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- VIDEO: Donald Trump’s feud with McCain family escalates: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be’
- VIDEO: Someone in State Dept likely involved in bid to take down Trump
- CLAIM: Trump Lied About Assets, Worth to Get Deutsche Bank Loans
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Democrats’ call to expand the Supreme Court
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s daughter, Olivia Jade, reportedly didn’t fill out her own college application