POLL: Would you support year-around daylight savings time?
Daylight savings time begins on Sunday, as Americans move their clocks forward one hour, in order to enjoy more daylight at the end of the day for the next 8 months.
Three Florida lawmakers – Sens. Marco Rubio (R) and Rick Scott (R) and Rep. Vern Buchanan (R) – have introduced a bill that would keep it that way, preventing the clocks from being moved back again in November.
The new legislation is called the “Sunshine Protection Act,” which would make daylight savings time permanent all year long.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you support this idea? Do you prefer more daylight at the end of the day? Or should they leave it alone?
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)