POLL: Would you support year-around daylight savings time?
Daylight savings time begins on Sunday, as Americans move their clocks forward one hour, in order to enjoy more daylight at the end of the day for the next 8 months.
Three Florida lawmakers – Sens. Marco Rubio (R) and Rick Scott (R) and Rep. Vern Buchanan (R) – have introduced a bill that would keep it that way, preventing the clocks from being moved back again in November.
The new legislation is called the “Sunshine Protection Act,” which would make daylight savings time permanent all year long.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Do you support this idea? Do you prefer more daylight at the end of the day? Or should they leave it alone?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson