POLL: Do you think the caravan heading to the US from Honduras will be allowed into the US
The caravan of migrants from Central America continues to pick up steam as it heads towards the US border.
Determined to enter the US under the claim of asylum, over 3,000 people are likely to reach the Texas border in the weeks ahead.
Trump threatened Honduras that if the official there do not do something to stop the caravan, the US will cut of aid to the country.
He later threatened via tweet that anyone who crosses the border will be arrested and deported immediately, which would be near impossible to do according to current laws.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Judge denies DACA student’s request to remain in the country
- REPORT: Deal on Trump border bill looks dim before break
- WARNING: Dramatic bodycam video documents ambush that killed rookie cop
- BREAKING: Iran lawmakers chant ‘Death to America’ as U.S. called ‘terrorist’
- REPORT: Buckingham Palace calls pest control after Queen ‘horrified’ by rodents in royal kitchen
- VIDEO: ‘Police Haters’ Taunt Officers At Scene Of Shooting That Killed Female Cop