POLL: Do you think the caravan heading to the US from Honduras will be allowed into the US
The caravan of migrants from Central America continues to pick up steam as it heads towards the US border.
Determined to enter the US under the claim of asylum, over 3,000 people are likely to reach the Texas border in the weeks ahead.
Trump threatened Honduras that if the official there do not do something to stop the caravan, the US will cut of aid to the country.
He later threatened via tweet that anyone who crosses the border will be arrested and deported immediately, which would be near impossible to do according to current laws.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists