POLL: Do you think the caravan heading to the US from Honduras will be allowed into the US
The caravan of migrants from Central America continues to pick up steam as it heads towards the US border.
Determined to enter the US under the claim of asylum, over 3,000 people are likely to reach the Texas border in the weeks ahead.
Trump threatened Honduras that if the official there do not do something to stop the caravan, the US will cut of aid to the country.
He later threatened via tweet that anyone who crosses the border will be arrested and deported immediately, which would be near impossible to do according to current laws.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- Bette Midler posts semi-nude picture of Melania, calls her FloTITS (see photo)
- DML TV: Journalist embeds with migrants, learns why they are coming to US
- REPORT: Judge makes ruling on absentee ballots in Georgia gubernatorial election
- VIDEO: Border Patrol catches smuggler cutting barbed wire hours after it was placed at border
- REPORT: Michelle Obama wears hair natural on new magazine cover (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti arrested for domestic violence
- BREAKING: Flake retaliates after McConnell blocks bill to protect Mueller (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Bolton aide exits White House after high-profile clash with Melania
- EXCLUSIVE: Arkansas Sheriff’s department releases dash cam video of shootout with illegal alien driver (VIDEO)
- Hannity tweets offer to read 4 books in one day, DML responds by calling out Hannity