POLL: Do you think the caravan heading to the US from Honduras will be allowed into the US
The caravan of migrants from Central America continues to pick up steam as it heads towards the US border.
Determined to enter the US under the claim of asylum, over 3,000 people are likely to reach the Texas border in the weeks ahead.
Trump threatened Honduras that if the official there do not do something to stop the caravan, the US will cut of aid to the country.
He later threatened via tweet that anyone who crosses the border will be arrested and deported immediately, which would be near impossible to do according to current laws.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in