POLL: Do you think Kim Jong Un will honor his agreement with Trump?
North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un made the first move, requesting a meeting with President Trump, and said he was willing for denuclearization.
President Trump traveled to Singapore and met with the North Korean leader, where they both signed a denuclearization agreement, and Kim was all smiles as he posed for photographs with Trump.
However, after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s visit to North Korea last week, the North Korean media criticized the two-day meeting as “regrettable,” and a spokesman for the North Korean Foreign Ministry accused the U.S. of unilaterally “pressuring” North Korea to denuclearize.
In a Twitter post Monday morning, President Trump suggested that China “may be exerting negative pressure on a deal because of our posture on Chinese Trade.”
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Do you think Kim Jong Un will honor his agreement with Trump, or he is going to back out and start firing rockets again?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- CLAIM: Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi
- REPORT: Benghazi Survivor Drops HOT FIRE After Hillary Attacks Trump For Not ‘Defending’ US Ambassadors