POLL: Do you think Kim Jong Un will honor his agreement with Trump?
North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un made the first move, requesting a meeting with President Trump, and said he was willing for denuclearization.
President Trump traveled to Singapore and met with the North Korean leader, where they both signed a denuclearization agreement, and Kim was all smiles as he posed for photographs with Trump.
However, after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s visit to North Korea last week, the North Korean media criticized the two-day meeting as “regrettable,” and a spokesman for the North Korean Foreign Ministry accused the U.S. of unilaterally “pressuring” North Korea to denuclearize.
In a Twitter post Monday morning, President Trump suggested that China “may be exerting negative pressure on a deal because of our posture on Chinese Trade.”
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION! Do you think Kim Jong Un will honor his agreement with Trump, or he is going to back out and start firing rockets again?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: Other Bands Refuse to Play with Maroon 5 at Super Bowl Due to Kaepernick Controversy
- VIDEO: Here’s why a Vermont man put up a giant, illuminated middle finger sculpture on his front lawn
- REPORT: here’s what Chuck Schumer vows to bring vote to Senate floor first…
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Schiff previews new line of attack against Trump: Deutsche Bank ‘laundered Russian money’
- REPORT: US lawyer uncovers Hugh Hefner’s sordid celebrity sex tapes as part of civil case against Bill Cosby
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Trolls Mike Pence, DML responds
- REPORT: Social media company co-founder reportedly dead at age 35
- CLAIM: More than half of Americans think Trump is lying about Russia