POLL: Should Trump apologize for profane remarks against immigrants?
President Trump’s response to a group of bipartisan senators who were trying to sell him on a liberal-leaning immigration reform package Thursday afternoon have created mass chaos, as the left has erupted in outrage over what they interpret as his “racist” insult.
Instead of eliminating the visa lottery program, as Trump had stipulated, the group discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of the package. The president then lost his patience and uttered the statement that quickly rocked the nation.
“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump reportedly stated, then added, “Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out.”
Trump’s remarks have been hotly condemned, as the left declared that it just proves their long-held claim that he is racist, and some on the right have said he should apologize for the harsh statement.
We want YOUR opinion. Should President Trump come forward and apologize for the statement? Please take our poll below. You can only choose one answer.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- CLAIM: Princes Charles and William refused to meet Trump
- REPORT: White House explains why interview with CNN was cancelled
- ANSWER to who had more fake Twitter accounts, Obama, Clinton or Trump
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Attacks Trump With Vengeance In Address To Teachers Convention