POLL: Should Trump apologize for profane remarks against immigrants?
President Trump’s response to a group of bipartisan senators who were trying to sell him on a liberal-leaning immigration reform package Thursday afternoon have created mass chaos, as the left has erupted in outrage over what they interpret as his “racist” insult.
Instead of eliminating the visa lottery program, as Trump had stipulated, the group discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of the package. The president then lost his patience and uttered the statement that quickly rocked the nation.
“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump reportedly stated, then added, “Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out.”
Trump’s remarks have been hotly condemned, as the left declared that it just proves their long-held claim that he is racist, and some on the right have said he should apologize for the harsh statement.
We want YOUR opinion. Should President Trump come forward and apologize for the statement? Please take our poll below. You can only choose one answer.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter
- REPORT: 10 Democrats break with leaders, support GOP bill
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats