POLL: Should Trump apologize for profane remarks against immigrants?
President Trump’s response to a group of bipartisan senators who were trying to sell him on a liberal-leaning immigration reform package Thursday afternoon have created mass chaos, as the left has erupted in outrage over what they interpret as his “racist” insult.
Instead of eliminating the visa lottery program, as Trump had stipulated, the group discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of the package. The president then lost his patience and uttered the statement that quickly rocked the nation.
“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump reportedly stated, then added, “Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out.”
Trump’s remarks have been hotly condemned, as the left declared that it just proves their long-held claim that he is racist, and some on the right have said he should apologize for the harsh statement.
We want YOUR opinion. Should President Trump come forward and apologize for the statement? Please take our poll below. You can only choose one answer.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Parents Outraged Over Planned Parenthood’s Pornographic Sex Ed
- REPORT: Melania Trump Poses for pic with Clintons, Obamas and Bush family
- Former NFL star’s gun photo with daughter and date sparks outrage on Twitter (see it)
- REPORT: Bloomberg circumvents Trump, gives millions to fund deal that the president pulled out from
- VIDEO: Judge resigns after berating ill defendant who DIES three days later
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Rudy Giuliani in tweet
- REPORT: Evangelical meeting turns to Trump-bashing
- CLAIM: ‘Real Collusion’ was between McCabe and Obama Justice Department
- VIDEO: Woman fined $500 for free airline snack
- DML TV: Guest to Bill Maher: ‘You need to have respect’ for Trump supporters