POLL: Should Trump apologize for profane remarks against immigrants?
President Trump’s response to a group of bipartisan senators who were trying to sell him on a liberal-leaning immigration reform package Thursday afternoon have created mass chaos, as the left has erupted in outrage over what they interpret as his “racist” insult.
Instead of eliminating the visa lottery program, as Trump had stipulated, the group discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of the package. The president then lost his patience and uttered the statement that quickly rocked the nation.
“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump reportedly stated, then added, “Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out.”
Trump’s remarks have been hotly condemned, as the left declared that it just proves their long-held claim that he is racist, and some on the right have said he should apologize for the harsh statement.
We want YOUR opinion. Should President Trump come forward and apologize for the statement? Please take our poll below. You can only choose one answer.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- POLL: Do you think the caravan heading to the US from Honduras will be allowed into the US