POLL: Should Trump fire Rosenstein or keep him?
The fate of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has been up in the air since the New York Times published a report last Friday stating that he had suggested last year that he secretly record President Trump in the White House, and discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office.
Monday morning, the media was all in a flurry when news got out that Rosenstein was on his way to the White House. Axios reported that Rosenstein had remarked that he was expecting to be fired.
Later, White House officials confirmed that Rosenstein was at the White House for a previously scheduled meeting, and was not fired, but would be meeting with President Trump on Thursday to discuss the “recent news stories.”
While in New York on Monday, President Trump told reporters, ““We’ll be meeting at the White House and we’ll be determining what’s going on. We want to have transparency, we want to have openness, and I look forward to meeting with Rod at that time.”
Since Rosenstein is the Department of Justice official overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller’s “Russia collusion probe,” many have stated it could be seen as an obstruction of justice if President Trump fires him.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Should the president fire Rosenstein for his alleged remarks suggesting secret recordings and the 25th Amendment, or should he leave him be?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- VIDEO: Jussie Smollett disses Donald Trump in leaked video of scrapped ‘Drop the Mic’ episode