POLL: Trump narrows SCOTUS choices to three – Who will he pick?
President Trump has promised to announce his choice for a new Supreme Court justice on Monday, July 9, and has reportedly now narrowed down this candidates to three finalists, to replace retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy.
Fox News reported that Trump has interviewed six candidates: Appeals court judges Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett, Raymond Kethledge, Amul Thapar, Joan Larsen and Thomas Hardiman. The interviews comprised seven conversations – Trump talked to one candidate twice.
The three finalists are reported to be Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett and Raymond Kethledge. (SCROLL DOWN TO TAKE OUR POLL.)
Kavanaugh, 53, is a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. He was Staff Secretary in the Executive Office of the President of the United States under President George W. Bush.
Barrett, 46, of New Orleans, LA, is a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit who previously served as the Diane and M.O. Miller Research Chair of Law and Professor of Law at Notre Dame Law School.
Kethledge, 51, of Summit, NJ, is a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL – Who do you think President Trump will select as the next Supreme Court Justice?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan’s letter to AG on bias may have prompted high-level departures from Mueller’s team
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute
- REPORT: Hope Hicks, AMI agree to turn over documents for House probe into Trump
- REPORT: Police chief’s daughter kills self, 2 kids in murder-suicide
- VIDEO: Fox News Hosts Tear Into Trump Over John McCain Attacks
- EXCLUSIVE: DML responds to Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s tweet about “white supremacy”