POLL: Trump narrows SCOTUS choices to three – Who will he pick?
President Trump has promised to announce his choice for a new Supreme Court justice on Monday, July 9, and has reportedly now narrowed down this candidates to three finalists, to replace retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy.
Fox News reported that Trump has interviewed six candidates: Appeals court judges Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett, Raymond Kethledge, Amul Thapar, Joan Larsen and Thomas Hardiman. The interviews comprised seven conversations – Trump talked to one candidate twice.
The three finalists are reported to be Brett Kavanaugh, Amy Coney Barrett and Raymond Kethledge. (SCROLL DOWN TO TAKE OUR POLL.)
Kavanaugh, 53, is a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. He was Staff Secretary in the Executive Office of the President of the United States under President George W. Bush.
Barrett, 46, of New Orleans, LA, is a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit who previously served as the Diane and M.O. Miller Research Chair of Law and Professor of Law at Notre Dame Law School.
Kethledge, 51, of Summit, NJ, is a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL – Who do you think President Trump will select as the next Supreme Court Justice?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- CLAIM: Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi
- REPORT: Benghazi Survivor Drops HOT FIRE After Hillary Attacks Trump For Not ‘Defending’ US Ambassadors