POLL: Did Trump do the right thing by replacing Tillerson?
President Trump dropped a bombshell Tuesday morning, when he tweeted the announcement that he had replaced Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State with former CIA Director Mike Pompeo.
In speaking with reporters soon after posting the Twitter announcement, President Trump thanked Tillerson for his service and wished him well, but said of Pompeo, ““We are always on the same wavelength. The relationship is very, very good, and that’s what I need as secretary of State.”
It has been reported that Pompeo will now have to go through another confirmation process, but he is expected to be approved for the new role.
Trump has nominated Gina Haspel, the Deputy Director of the CIA, to replace Pompeo as the new CIA Director.
We want YOUR opinion – please take our poll below!
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: Judge rules Trump administration justified in ending Obama-era immigration program
- REPORT: Corsi slaps Mueller with $350M lawsuit
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton rips into magazine staffer for making joke about Barron Trump
- REPORT: Company announces moving production out of China over tariff concerns
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh sides with liberal judges to turn away Planned Parenthood defunding cases
- VIDEO: Chris Christie comments on Trump’s legal jeopardy
- OpEd: Cohen’s pleas concocted by prosecutors to snare Trump
- REPORT: YouTube terminates conservative activist’s channel
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez surprises Queens synagogue with family history
- REPORT: Actress declares ‘We should be afraid’ of Trump