POLL: Did Trump do the right thing by replacing Tillerson?
President Trump dropped a bombshell Tuesday morning, when he tweeted the announcement that he had replaced Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State with former CIA Director Mike Pompeo.
In speaking with reporters soon after posting the Twitter announcement, President Trump thanked Tillerson for his service and wished him well, but said of Pompeo, ““We are always on the same wavelength. The relationship is very, very good, and that’s what I need as secretary of State.”
It has been reported that Pompeo will now have to go through another confirmation process, but he is expected to be approved for the new role.
Trump has nominated Gina Haspel, the Deputy Director of the CIA, to replace Pompeo as the new CIA Director.
We want YOUR opinion – please take our poll below!
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)