POLL: Did Trump do the right thing by replacing Tillerson?
President Trump dropped a bombshell Tuesday morning, when he tweeted the announcement that he had replaced Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State with former CIA Director Mike Pompeo.
In speaking with reporters soon after posting the Twitter announcement, President Trump thanked Tillerson for his service and wished him well, but said of Pompeo, ““We are always on the same wavelength. The relationship is very, very good, and that’s what I need as secretary of State.”
It has been reported that Pompeo will now have to go through another confirmation process, but he is expected to be approved for the new role.
Trump has nominated Gina Haspel, the Deputy Director of the CIA, to replace Pompeo as the new CIA Director.
We want YOUR opinion – please take our poll below!
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- VIDEO: Donald Trump’s feud with McCain family escalates: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be’
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- CLAIM: Trump Lied About Assets, Worth to Get Deutsche Bank Loans