POLL: Are Trump’s tweets against Kellyanne Conway’s husband going too far?
President Trump blasted out a new, blistering attack against George Conway Wednesday morning, as the Twitter battle between the two has continued to rise to shocking levels.
Conway, the husband of White House adviser Kellyanne Conway and a constant critic of Trump, tweeted on Monday with his “diagnosis” for what is wrong with Trump, claiming the president has narcissistic personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder.
President Trump responded by calling him a “loser,” to which Conway taunted that Trump just confirmed that the “diagnosis” is correct.
Wednesday morning, the president blasted back with this: “George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!”
Caught in the middle between her husband and her boss, Kellyanne Conway said Monday that she doesn’t share the same concerns as her husband about the president’s mental health.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL TODAY – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Are President Trump’s tweets against George Conway going too far?
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”