POLL: Are Trump’s tweets against Kellyanne Conway’s husband going too far?
President Trump blasted out a new, blistering attack against George Conway Wednesday morning, as the Twitter battle between the two has continued to rise to shocking levels.
Conway, the husband of White House adviser Kellyanne Conway and a constant critic of Trump, tweeted on Monday with his “diagnosis” for what is wrong with Trump, claiming the president has narcissistic personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder.
President Trump responded by calling him a “loser,” to which Conway taunted that Trump just confirmed that the “diagnosis” is correct.
Wednesday morning, the president blasted back with this: “George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!”
Caught in the middle between her husband and her boss, Kellyanne Conway said Monday that she doesn’t share the same concerns as her husband about the president’s mental health.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL TODAY – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Are President Trump’s tweets against George Conway going too far?
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march