POLL: Do you trust the U.S. election system?
The midterm elections were held last Tuesday, but a full 7 days later, the results of many key races are still uncalled or unsettled.
In Arizona, the race between Republican Martha McSally and Democrat Kyrsten Sinema was finally called on Tuesday, after the vote tally swung from McSally ahead by about 17,000 votes, to the final tally showing Sinema ahead by over 38,000 votes. It is the first time a Democrat will hold that seat in 24 years.
In Georgia, the governor race between Republican Brian Kemp and Democrat Stacey Abrams is still unsettled. Abrams refuses to concede, despite Kemp being ahead by nearly 59,000 votes.
Two key races in Florida are being hotly contested, as Democrats refuse to accept results and demanded recounts, both in the governor race between Republican Ron DeSantis and Democrat Andrew Gillum, and the Senate race between GOP governor Rick Scott and incumbent Democrat Sen. Bill Nelson.
Democrats have insisted no voter fraud exists.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Amid all the controversy surrounding elections across the country, do you still have faith in the U.S. election process?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits