POLL: Do you trust the U.S. election system?

BY TEAM DML / NOVEMBER 13, 2018 /

The midterm elections were held last Tuesday, but a full 7 days later, the results of many key races are still uncalled or unsettled.

In Arizona, the race between Republican Martha McSally and Democrat Kyrsten Sinema was finally called on Tuesday, after the vote tally swung from McSally ahead by about 17,000 votes, to the final tally showing Sinema ahead by over 38,000 votes. It is the first time a Democrat will hold that seat in 24 years.

In Georgia, the governor race between Republican Brian Kemp and Democrat Stacey Abrams is still unsettled. Abrams refuses to concede, despite Kemp being ahead by nearly 59,000 votes.

Two key races in Florida are being hotly contested, as Democrats refuse to accept results and demanded recounts, both in the governor race between Republican Ron DeSantis and Democrat Andrew Gillum, and the Senate race between GOP governor Rick Scott and incumbent Democrat Sen. Bill Nelson.

Democrats have insisted no voter fraud exists.

PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Amid all the controversy surrounding elections across the country, do you still have faith in the U.S. election process?

1. Capit November 13th, 2018 at 7:41 pm

I haven’t lost faith in the voting system, however, I have lost faith in Democrats as they are not trustworthy, period.

2. Bonnie November 13th, 2018 at 7:51 pm

3. Katin November 13th, 2018 at 7:54 pm

I believe Florida, and Arizonia, GA has voter fraud. I believe it’s fraudulent branches reach across the US

4. Bonnie November 13th, 2018 at 7:55 pm

I demand better voting system where dems. will not commit fraud…we had the majority since we voted Trump in…this was our vote & win…we need to unite to overthrow corruption in Every state. Need everify to keep illegals from voting….Az election needs recount for most positions…without illegals…& other devious ways dems.steal votes!

5. Darcy Cappella November 13th, 2018 at 8:05 pm

No, I do not trust the voting system.
    I feel if it doesnt turn out the way the democrats want they will find tubs of myseriously missing ballots to be counted until they get their win…..
    Totally disgusted. The time is coming that there will be an uprising. I pray Im not around to see it!

• Autumn November 13th, 2018 at 8:27 pm

I agree, Darcy, but I fear the uprising is going to be sooner rather than later.

• Bob Moore November 13th, 2018 at 11:48 pm

It’s been happening for years.

6. ZS November 13th, 2018 at 8:55 pm

Darcy – you voiced my thoughts exactly. Why is it only the demonrats find extra tubs of ballots that need to be counted?
    Provsional votes shouldn’t be counted cause they cant verify that person. The demons have stolen the votes again. Look what they did in 2016. They even trashed votes and rigged machines. I would not give up yelling snd screaming for a recount and take out the provisional ones.the demonrats can’t win without being liars – cheaters – backstabbers – lowlifes – thugs- cretans – pond scum bottom feeders of every kind. Getting so i really hate them and i’ve never hated anybody, may not like someone but not hate. Changing my mind real fast.

7. Steve November 13th, 2018 at 11:37 pm

Mandatory voter ID. No provisional votes. No early voting. If our ancestors could ride a horse or wagon or even walk to vote on Election Day,why can’t everyone be required to show up at the polls on the one day designated

8. Carla November 14th, 2018 at 3:36 am

Voter ID must be mandatory in every state. to insure that the people that vote are US citizens!

9. It's Complicated November 14th, 2018 at 4:28 pm

So that’s it? Arizona Republicans are just going to give up and let Sinema steal the election? I hope Florida and Georgia don’t give up that easily.

10. Shirley Blanchard November 14th, 2018 at 10:36 pm

If I am the voter, then my demands should matter…standard voting with photo ID…nation wide!