POLL: Do you trust the U.S. election system?
The midterm elections were held last Tuesday, but a full 7 days later, the results of many key races are still uncalled or unsettled.
In Arizona, the race between Republican Martha McSally and Democrat Kyrsten Sinema was finally called on Tuesday, after the vote tally swung from McSally ahead by about 17,000 votes, to the final tally showing Sinema ahead by over 38,000 votes. It is the first time a Democrat will hold that seat in 24 years.
In Georgia, the governor race between Republican Brian Kemp and Democrat Stacey Abrams is still unsettled. Abrams refuses to concede, despite Kemp being ahead by nearly 59,000 votes.
Two key races in Florida are being hotly contested, as Democrats refuse to accept results and demanded recounts, both in the governor race between Republican Ron DeSantis and Democrat Andrew Gillum, and the Senate race between GOP governor Rick Scott and incumbent Democrat Sen. Bill Nelson.
Democrats have insisted no voter fraud exists.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Amid all the controversy surrounding elections across the country, do you still have faith in the U.S. election process?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- UPDATE: Ocasio-Cortez responds to ‘wack’ Times Square billboard
- SURPRISE? Dem. 2020 candidate breaks from the pack: ‘We can’t have open borders, we need to have border security’
- REPORT: Kamala Harris releases statement on Jussie Smollett scandal
- VIDEO: Hundreds of caravan migrants headed to US violently attack police in southern Mexico
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- REPORT: State senate passes bill to keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns
- VIDEO: CNN’s Don Lemon on Smollett: ‘Not His Fault’
- REPORT: Michigan mother fatally shot 3 young daughters in woods before killing self
- BREAKING: MUST SEE – BOMBSHELL details revealed in press conference on Jussie Smollett’s hoax attack, plus revelations on homophobic letter