POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Monday delivered an opening monologue on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” addressing the growing controversy regarding past comments he made on a radio show, which some pundits in the mainstream media have labeled as misogynistic and inappropriate.
Media Matters, a left-leaning organization that routinely targets conservatives, released audio Sunday featuring Carlson’s appearances on a popular “shock jock” radio program hosted by Todd Clem. In the clips, Carlson makes a number of derogatory comments about women and comments about issues related to sexual abuse.
Critics of Carlson, mostly on the left, have lambasted Carlson and have voiced for a boycott of his show. Meanwhile, defenders of Carlson pointed out the radio show is primarily satire, and that there have been far worse examples of liberal media figures not being held to the same standard for their past controversial actions and comments.
In Carlson’s monologue, he labeled the mainstream media’s outrage as mob mentality, and states that he will not bow down to their demands of canceling his television show.
“Fox News is behind us, as they have been since the very first day,” Carlson said. “Toughness is a rare quality in a TV network, and we’re grateful for that.”
“We’ve always apologized when we’re wrong, and we’ll continue to do that,” he added. “That’s what decent people do. They apologize. But we will never bow to the mob, ever, no matter what.”
— Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) March 11, 2019
Based on Carlson’s response to the left’s outrage, should he be removed from Fox News for these past comments?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson