POLL: Is the US government doing enough to prevent Welfare fraud?
Welfare and food stamp fraud is rampant in the United States, with new stories being reported daily, all at the expense of U.S. taxpayers.
For example, in fiscal year 2015, improper welfare payments, including fraud, were estimated to be 10.1% of all federal welfare payments made and totaled $71.5 billion.
Every day the Justice Department reports Welfare fraud, Food Stamp fraud, and Healthcare fraud cases being prosecuted, many being massive schemes which have hauled in millions and millions of dollars of taxpayer money.
All of the fraudulent payments aren’t even staying in the United States. Monday, DML News shared a story from Fox9 Minneapolis, which described an investigation into a fraud scheme which is costing Minneapolis taxpayers as much as $100 million per year.
Fox 9 reported that mysterious suitcases stuffed with cash are being taken onto planes as carry-on luggage and flown to the Middle East. The Fox9 investigation has tracked the cash to daycare fraud among the Somali community in Minnesota. They fear the money is going to support terrorist organizations in the Middle East.
Fraud is also rampant in the medical community, with physicians and hospitals around the country being caught raking in millions in fraudulent charges to Medicare every year.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL – WE NEED YOUR OPINION.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show