POLL: Is the US government doing enough to prevent Welfare fraud?
Welfare and food stamp fraud is rampant in the United States, with new stories being reported daily, all at the expense of U.S. taxpayers.
For example, in fiscal year 2015, improper welfare payments, including fraud, were estimated to be 10.1% of all federal welfare payments made and totaled $71.5 billion.
Every day the Justice Department reports Welfare fraud, Food Stamp fraud, and Healthcare fraud cases being prosecuted, many being massive schemes which have hauled in millions and millions of dollars of taxpayer money.
All of the fraudulent payments aren’t even staying in the United States. Monday, DML News shared a story from Fox9 Minneapolis, which described an investigation into a fraud scheme which is costing Minneapolis taxpayers as much as $100 million per year.
Fox 9 reported that mysterious suitcases stuffed with cash are being taken onto planes as carry-on luggage and flown to the Middle East. The Fox9 investigation has tracked the cash to daycare fraud among the Somali community in Minnesota. They fear the money is going to support terrorist organizations in the Middle East.
Fraud is also rampant in the medical community, with physicians and hospitals around the country being caught raking in millions in fraudulent charges to Medicare every year.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL – WE NEED YOUR OPINION.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Four boys ages 12 to 14 are charged with kidnapping and raping a girl
- BREAKING: Inside the Mueller team’s decision to dispute BuzzFeed’s explosive story on Trump and Cohen
- BREAKING: Details leaked on Trump’s planned announcement, expected compromise on shutdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Ann Coulter lambasts President Trump’s compromise proposal with Twitter rampage
- BREAKING: President Trump makes announcement on proposal to end shutdown (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump’s ‘immigration compromise’ proposal?
- BREAKING: Skating champion dies by suicide day after being suspended