POLL: Should the US be sending foreign aid to Mexico?
In his TRUTH report video on Friday, DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch discussed the amount of foreign aid the United States sends to Mexico, despite the skyrocketing numbers of illegal aliens pouring across the Mexico-U.S. border into the U.S.
DML reported that the United States sent $300 million in foreign aid to Mexico in 2017.
On another note, remittances sent to Mexico by Mexicans working abroad – primarily in the United States – reached record highs last year. In February, Mexico News Daily reported:
Mexicans working abroad, principally in the United States, sent US $28.771 BILLION to Mexico, an increase of 6.6% over the 2016 figure of $26.993 billion, according to the Bank of México.
In December alone, remittances totaled $2.604 billion, up 11% over December 2016.
The majority of the remittances were made via electronic transfer, of which there were 93.42 million, an increase of 2% over the year before.
In summary, Mexicans working inside the United States sent over $28 BILLION from the U.S. economy back to Mexico last year alone, and yet the U.S. government gave another $300 million to Mexico in foreign aid.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – we want your opinion!
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan’s letter to AG on bias may have prompted high-level departures from Mueller’s team
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute
- REPORT: Hope Hicks, AMI agree to turn over documents for House probe into Trump
- REPORT: Police chief’s daughter kills self, 2 kids in murder-suicide
- VIDEO: Fox News Hosts Tear Into Trump Over John McCain Attacks