POLL: Should the US be sending foreign aid to Mexico?
In his TRUTH report video on Friday, DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch discussed the amount of foreign aid the United States sends to Mexico, despite the skyrocketing numbers of illegal aliens pouring across the Mexico-U.S. border into the U.S.
DML reported that the United States sent $300 million in foreign aid to Mexico in 2017.
On another note, remittances sent to Mexico by Mexicans working abroad – primarily in the United States – reached record highs last year. In February, Mexico News Daily reported:
Mexicans working abroad, principally in the United States, sent US $28.771 BILLION to Mexico, an increase of 6.6% over the 2016 figure of $26.993 billion, according to the Bank of México.
In December alone, remittances totaled $2.604 billion, up 11% over December 2016.
The majority of the remittances were made via electronic transfer, of which there were 93.42 million, an increase of 2% over the year before.
In summary, Mexicans working inside the United States sent over $28 BILLION from the U.S. economy back to Mexico last year alone, and yet the U.S. government gave another $300 million to Mexico in foreign aid.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – we want your opinion!
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Other Bands Refuse to Play with Maroon 5 at Super Bowl Due to Kaepernick Controversy
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: here’s what Chuck Schumer vows to bring vote to Senate floor first…
- VIDEO: Here’s why a Vermont man put up a giant, illuminated middle finger sculpture on his front lawn
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Schiff previews new line of attack against Trump: Deutsche Bank ‘laundered Russian money’
- REPORT: US lawyer uncovers Hugh Hefner’s sordid celebrity sex tapes as part of civil case against Bill Cosby
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Trolls Mike Pence, DML responds
- REPORT: Social media company co-founder reportedly dead at age 35
- CLAIM: More than half of Americans think Trump is lying about Russia