POLL: Should the US be sending foreign aid to Mexico?
In his TRUTH report video on Friday, DML News CEO Dennis Michael Lynch discussed the amount of foreign aid the United States sends to Mexico, despite the skyrocketing numbers of illegal aliens pouring across the Mexico-U.S. border into the U.S.
DML reported that the United States sent $300 million in foreign aid to Mexico in 2017.
On another note, remittances sent to Mexico by Mexicans working abroad – primarily in the United States – reached record highs last year. In February, Mexico News Daily reported:
Mexicans working abroad, principally in the United States, sent US $28.771 BILLION to Mexico, an increase of 6.6% over the 2016 figure of $26.993 billion, according to the Bank of México.
In December alone, remittances totaled $2.604 billion, up 11% over December 2016.
The majority of the remittances were made via electronic transfer, of which there were 93.42 million, an increase of 2% over the year before.
In summary, Mexicans working inside the United States sent over $28 BILLION from the U.S. economy back to Mexico last year alone, and yet the U.S. government gave another $300 million to Mexico in foreign aid.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – we want your opinion!
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- CLAIM: Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi