POLL: Should Virginia’s governor Ralph Northam resign?
Virginia’s Democrat governor, Ralth Northam, has found himself in hot water after photos emerged on Friday from his 1984 college yearbook, which shows a man wearing blackface and another dressed in a Ku Klux Klan robe. Northam apologized for the photo on Friday night, without saying which person was him.
Northam apologized for the photos on Friday, but then stated on Saturday that he now doesn’t believe he was in the photo, and has said he will NOT resign from his role as governor, despite demands from leaders in the Party demanding that he do so.
Conservatives were outraged when Northam made comments earlier this week implying approval for post-birth ‘abortion’ of an unwanted baby, while defending a proposed abortion bill in his state. However, once the photos emerged from his college yearbook on Friday, a new wave of controversy hit Northam – from the left.
Pro-abortion groups Planned Parenthood and The National Association for the Repeal of Abortion Laws (NARAL) have both demanded Northam’s resignation. They supported him while he approved of post-birth “abortion”, but hotly condemned the racist photo in his yearbook from 34 years ago.
Northam now finds himself denounced by both sides of the aisle, over both his extreme pro-abortion stance and the racist photos from his yearbook.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Should Governor Northam step down?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Miranda Lambert’s NYPD hubby is taken off patrol
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)