POLL: Should Virginia’s governor Ralph Northam resign?
Virginia’s Democrat governor, Ralth Northam, has found himself in hot water after photos emerged on Friday from his 1984 college yearbook, which shows a man wearing blackface and another dressed in a Ku Klux Klan robe. Northam apologized for the photo on Friday night, without saying which person was him.
Northam apologized for the photos on Friday, but then stated on Saturday that he now doesn’t believe he was in the photo, and has said he will NOT resign from his role as governor, despite demands from leaders in the Party demanding that he do so.
Conservatives were outraged when Northam made comments earlier this week implying approval for post-birth ‘abortion’ of an unwanted baby, while defending a proposed abortion bill in his state. However, once the photos emerged from his college yearbook on Friday, a new wave of controversy hit Northam – from the left.
Pro-abortion groups Planned Parenthood and The National Association for the Repeal of Abortion Laws (NARAL) have both demanded Northam’s resignation. They supported him while he approved of post-birth “abortion”, but hotly condemned the racist photo in his yearbook from 34 years ago.
Northam now finds himself denounced by both sides of the aisle, over both his extreme pro-abortion stance and the racist photos from his yearbook.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Should Governor Northam step down?
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet