POLL: Do you want the president to lower the number of refugees, if so to what number?
As a candidate, Obama promised to fundamentally transform America. As the president, he kept his promise.
One of the ways in which he changed the U.S. was through immigration, both legal and illegal.
For example, Obama’s ‘catch and release’ program at the southern border resulted in the United States receiving a large wave of illegal alien families and underage minors, some of them MS-13 gang members.
These people were permitted to go anywhere they wanted in the U.S. to work and live, many of them without the fear of deportation.
President Obama also increased the number of refugees America accepts each year.
On Wednesday, DML News reported that the deadline nears for the Trump administration to set a ceiling for refugee admissions. Some people are calling for the president to lower the number to under 50,000 — the lowest since 1980. In comparison, President Obama approved 110,000 refugees in 2016.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe in God?
- WWII Vet begs for help as he dies, but nurses don’t help… instead they laugh (hidden camera video)
- Michael Moore goes viral with “Impeach Trump” — DML calls Moore despicable (video)
- 5 Big stories about celebrities trending Saturday
- Woman converts to Muslim only to be killed by her Islamic husband because of her clothing
- 5 Big stories about Trump trending Saturday night
- POLL: Do you believe the women who accuse Bill Clinton of rape?
- DML: Obama tree removed; Omaha steaks make it better (photos)
- Hillary responds to calls for Bill Clinton’s sexual misconduct be revisited (audio)
- The New York Times: Ken Starr was right