POLL: Do you want the president to lower the number of refugees, if so to what number?
As a candidate, Obama promised to fundamentally transform America. As the president, he kept his promise.
One of the ways in which he changed the U.S. was through immigration, both legal and illegal.
For example, Obama’s ‘catch and release’ program at the southern border resulted in the United States receiving a large wave of illegal alien families and underage minors, some of them MS-13 gang members.
These people were permitted to go anywhere they wanted in the U.S. to work and live, many of them without the fear of deportation.
President Obama also increased the number of refugees America accepts each year.
On Wednesday, DML News reported that the deadline nears for the Trump administration to set a ceiling for refugee admissions. Some people are calling for the president to lower the number to under 50,000 — the lowest since 1980. In comparison, President Obama approved 110,000 refugees in 2016.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- CLAIM: Princes Charles and William refused to meet Trump
- ANSWER to who had more fake Twitter accounts, Obama, Clinton or Trump
- REPORT: White House explains why interview with CNN was cancelled
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Attacks Trump With Vengeance In Address To Teachers Convention