POLL: Do you want the president to lower the number of refugees, if so to what number?
As a candidate, Obama promised to fundamentally transform America. As the president, he kept his promise.
One of the ways in which he changed the U.S. was through immigration, both legal and illegal.
For example, Obama’s ‘catch and release’ program at the southern border resulted in the United States receiving a large wave of illegal alien families and underage minors, some of them MS-13 gang members.
These people were permitted to go anywhere they wanted in the U.S. to work and live, many of them without the fear of deportation.
President Obama also increased the number of refugees America accepts each year.
On Wednesday, DML News reported that the deadline nears for the Trump administration to set a ceiling for refugee admissions. Some people are calling for the president to lower the number to under 50,000 — the lowest since 1980. In comparison, President Obama approved 110,000 refugees in 2016.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Russia’s presidential election results are in…
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton issues statement about comments she made about Trump voters
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies in fall at Tampa show (video)
- VIDEO: Woman banned from airline after giving oral sex to stranger in bathroom
- TRUMP Tweet: Comey lied under oath (video)
- Sen. Graham calls for Senate hearing on McCabe firing and makes ominous prediction (video)
- Dem threatens to vote to impeach Trump
- POLL: Did Mueller investigation lead to Don Jr. and wife breakup
- Actor Jim Carrey tweets ugly portrait of Sarah Sanders (see painting)
- VIDEO: GOP Sen rips Trump in CNN interview, wants 2020 primary (video)