POLL: Was Trump wrong to tweet the 9/11 video condemning Ilhan Omar?
Democrats are outraged after President Trump tweeted out an edited video on Friday, calling out Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) over her statements downplaying the 9/11 terror attack as just “some people did something.”
In the video the president tweeted, Omar’s comments were edited in along with scenes from the horrific terror attack on the World Trade Center.
President Trump wrote, along with the video, “WE WILL NEVER FORGET!”
The president has now been hit with claims that he has jeopardized Omar’s safety by pushing out the video.
“It is wrong for the President, as Commander-in-Chief, to fan the flames to make anyone less safe,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi declared.
CNN’s Chris Cuomo was so triggered, he even apologized for sharing the video on air, vowing he would never do so again.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) declared that Omar’s life was now in danger. “Members of Congress have a duty to respond to the President’s explicit attack [email protected]’s life is in danger. For our colleagues to be silent is to be complicit in the outright, dangerous targeting of a member of Congress. We must speak out,” she claimed.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION.
Was President Trump wrong to call out Omar by sharing the video?
WE WILL NEVER FORGET! pic.twitter.com/VxrGFRFeJM
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 12, 2019
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: State Dems approve mega-millions in tuition aid for illegal immigrants – after blocking same for Gold Star families
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)